Welcome to the Harry Potter Quiz! This magical test will challenge your knowledge of the enchanting sweets found in the Wizarding World. From Every Flavour Beans to Chocolate Frogs, can you recall all the spellbinding confections? Let's see if you're a true Potterhead or just a Muggle in disguise!
Magical Sweets in the Harry Potter Universe
Within the magical world of Harry Potter, there isn't just magic in wands and spells, but also in the delightful and sometimes dangerous sweets that populate the series. These include everything from chocolates that make you float to jelly beans that come in every flavor imaginable – even earwax!
The Iconic Sweets
- Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans: These are not your everyday jelly beans. They come in every flavor imaginable, and we do mean every flavor. Watch out for the gross ones like vomit and earwax!
- Chocolate Frogs: These aren't just chocolate shaped like frogs. They're frogs made out of chocolate that can hop around like real ones. Plus, each one comes with a collectible card of a famous witch or wizard.
- Fizzing Whizzbees: A favorite of Harry's, these are large sherbet balls that make you float off the ground.
- Acid Pops: A favorite of Fred and George Weasley, these lollipops are so sour they can burn a hole through your tongue!
The Lesser-Known Treats
- Cauldron Cakes: These delightful pastries are shaped like a witch's cauldron and we can only guess they're as tasty as they are fun to look at.
- Pumpkin Pasties: A traditional magical treat, these are similar to Muggle pumpkin pies, but with a magical twist.
- Cockroach Clusters: Despite the name, these are actually a sweet treat. Although, with a name like that, we wouldn't blame you for being hesitant to try one.
- Drooble's Best Blowing Gum: A gum that fills the room with bluebell-colored bubbles. The bubbles don't pop easily and can be popped with a simple spell.
Whether you're a fan of Harry Potter or just a lover of magical sweets, these whimsical candies have a charm all of their own. Can you name them all?
As a young independent media, Custom Retailer needs your help. Support us by following us and bookmarking us on Google News. Thank you for your support!